To prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat orofacial myofunctional disorders, speech issues and feeding problems with professional experience, support, and compassion. The goal is promoting preventive and early intervention methodologies to achieve optimal growth and health for infants, children, and adults.
Meet Sondra Webner, M.A., CCC-SLP, COM, TSHH
As a Speech-Language Pathologist and Orofacial Myologist I can help you:
- identify the compensations
- learn to use and strengthen the correct muscles through exercises
- learn correct tongue and mouth resting posture to support better speech, breathing, sleep and health
- improve speech sound production for increased intelligibility
- improve oral movement of foods and liquid for comfortable and safe eating